In this coming week’s Redplum Coupon Insert 8/26/12 Pfizer is back with its $10 Mail-in rebate when you buy any Three (3) participating products (excluding chapstick). For the next few weeks, we most likely will be seeing a lot of different deal scenarios where you can score free medicine. There’s also $1.00 off coupons for several of the qualifying products.
To receive your $10 rebate check:
1) Original UPC codes from your qualifying Pfizer product purchases
2) Your original cash register receipt dated 8/21/12 – 9/14/12 with purchase prices circled
3) This completed official request form (no photocopies allowed)
Receive $10 rebate by mail. Allow 6-8 weeks for shipment of check.
Terms & Conditions: Offer is valid on purchase of three (3) qualifying Pfizer products made between 8/21/12 – 9/14/12. Offer expires 10/15/12. Restrictions Apply.
- Any Centrum or Centrum Silver 100-ct or larger or any Centrum Specialist 56-ct or larger, any Centrum ProNutrients
- Any Caltrate
- Any Advil 40-ct or larger
- Any Advil PM 16-ct or larger.
- Any Children’s Advil 4 oz. or larger
- Any ThermaCare 2-ct or larger
- Any Robitussin liquid 4 oz or larger or tablet cough/gel 20 ct. or larger.
- Any Dimetapp 4 oz. or larger
- Any Advil Congestion relief or Advil Allergy & Congestion relief 10 ct. or larger,
- Any Preparation H except totable wipes 10-ct.
Offer only good in USA. Limit One per address except where prohibited by law. Rebate request must be postmarked by 10/15/12